My husband and I were in town for an extended weekend and we exchanged in through Bluegreen (our timeshare) and were so lucky we did. The place is great! The first night we stayed in a 1 bedroom suite. It had a king sized bed in the bedroom and two great bathrooms; how nice to get ready at the same time in the morning - one in each bathroom! The second night we were in a smaller 1 bedroom and it had a queen sized bed in it and only one bathroom, which was fine for the two of us. (I should note that the reason we were in different rooms each night was because I booked it late and these were cancellations and all that was available - we had no issue with switching rooms).
Each room had free wi-fi capabilities and we really appreciated that.
We would recommend The Manhattan Club in a heartbeat! It's close to Central Park and plenty of restaurants. The front desk staff was courteous and amiable.
One thing I would tell anyone staying at TMC is to be aware that the breakfast available in the Lounge is not free. It's $14.99 and charged to your room account. If you don't want to spend that $$, it's not a big issue when there are plenty of restaurants in the area that you can get breakfast for less at.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You can enjoy true quality at affordable rates in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Luxury suites with European style kitchenettes, concierge services and valet parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Manhattan Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Suites
- Manhattan Club Hotel New York City
- Manhattan Club Nyc
- Manhatten Club