“Fantastic Trip!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Bentley Hotel

Save Saved
You added The Bentley Hotel to your Saves list
The Bentley Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   500 East 62nd Street, Between York Ave and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10065 (Manhattan)   |
Ranked #228 of 452 hotels in New York City
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Fantastic Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I was thrilled with this hotel during our two night stay in New York. I was nervous about the room size for the price we paid, but was pleasantly surprised (deluxe double room); it was plenty of space for my husband, son and me. The bathroom was plenty large and the water pressure in the shower was great! The staff in the lobby are helpful and courteous. The location is convenient to the sights of NY, but you feel a little removed and it was a great deal quieter than I expected (we were on the 3rd floor). We had a fantastic stay.

1,184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (301)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Holbrook, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We were very impressed with the hotel and the staff. Our King Suite was large and the view was amazing. We were in walking distance from good restaurants and NYC attractions . STAY AT THE BENTLEY . It will make your trip complete.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I stayed at The Bentley Hotel on August 25th to celebrate our 7th Year wedding Anniversary with my wife and it was by far one of the best stays we've ever had. I called the hotel to inform them of the special day, upon hearing of this the Front Office Director Mr. J.P Destreza told me not to worry that he would make sure it was an amazing night and stay (Boy did he and his staff deliver). Upon checkin I was greeted by Mr. Destreza personally and his attentive Front Office staff, I was told that arrangements had been made and that my room was ready for the special evening. Once I got to my room 1901 I was mesmerized to find our bed covered in roses (shaped of a Heart) and an amazing view of the Hudson River as well as the Queensboro Bridge. Upon entering the room my wife's face was filled with the biggest smile and couldn't simply believe how beautiful and amazing the room looked. I can keep on going all day praising this wonderful staff and their effort in making our Wedding Anniversary MAGICAL.

Thank you all at The Bently Hotel for making our stay simply AMAZING :-)
Special thanks to Mr. J.P Destreza and his wonderful staff for all the effort you guys put into making our stay an unforgettable one.

Dean Alvarado.

Room Tip: Room 1901 Overlooking the Hudson River and Queensboro Bridge.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
South
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We have stayed at the Bentley many times.
We have always felt very comfortable there.. The staff at reception is very personable, helpful and friendly..
They upgraded us at no cost without us even asking. Lovely surprise for us..
The beds are extremely comfortable which is very important for me because I have a bad back.

The only minus we felt was that the elevators are slow.. But that is something we can live with ..

Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting New York City!

Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I have just returned from a seven day trip to NY. Our stay at the hotel was an enjoyable experience. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was on the 18th floor and a great view of the river. The noise level was high, due to outside traffic and a very loud air/con unit. The hotel is a good 15 minutes walk to the nearest underground, however, the nearest bus stop is only about 5 minutes away. In order to see the tourist attractions one should expect to do alot of walking, and this doesn't really have anything to do with the location of the hotel. Wifi is not free, at this hotel, but there is plenty of free wifi all over NY city. All in all a great trip, New Yorkers are very friendly and helpful people, and I would definately return to this wonderful city.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

My wife and I stayed at the Bentley for two nights thus weekend. We could not have been happier. The location was great as we were visiting our daughter on the upper east side. 16th floor corner room had an amazing view of the east river and bridge. Self park at only $25 per day was a bargain for the city and conveniently located right behind the hotel. Room was great. Quiet and comfy bed. We will definitely be back.

Stayed August 2014
Joseph R, General Manager at The Bentley Hotel, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dear BigMac17,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your most recent stay at The Bentley Hotel. It is awesome to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and we will now be your “go to” hotel when visiting your daughter in NYC. If you ever need assistance at our hotel, please contact me directly at gm@bentleyhotelnyc.com. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Joseph Rauer
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Nice Hotel, well-equipped family room, modern style and friendly and service-minded staff. Placed on Upper-East side with spectacular view from our room. Near subway, Central Park and marvellous museums.

Dear Hilde T,

Thank you for the great review from your stay at The Bentley Hotel. In a few sentences, you explained all The Bentley Is about. We are a boutique hotel on the Upper East Side with spacious and modern rooms; personal and friendly service; convenient amenities and outlets and spectacular views of The 59th Street Bridge and East River. If you ever need assistance at The Bentley, do not hesitate to reach me directly at jrauer@bentleyhotenyc.com. I hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

Joseph Rauer

Been to The Bentley Hotel? Share your experiences!