“Very nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Bentley Hotel

You added The Bentley Hotel to your Saves list
The Bentley Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   500 East 62nd Street, Between York Ave and FDR Drive, New York City, NY 10065 (Upper East Side)   |
Ranked #252 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Dallas, Texas
“Very nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The hotel was very nice and had an excellent location. The shower is weird, there's a half glass and water still ends up all over the floor, the beds are comfortable, but small for 5'9 or taller and good luck if your room faces the street. Otherwise it was a great hotel.

• Stayed February 2016, traveled with family

Fishers Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

We stayed at the Hotel Bentley because we wanted to be close to HSS as my son had an appointment the next morning. Very pleased with the hotel and would definitely stay again
If you are looking for a hotel on the Upper East side, I would recommend staying there.

• Stayed February 2016, traveled with family

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

Nice hotel MIcheal and Jason were a pleasure to work with. Friendly front desk staff and there is nice Italian restaurant attached. Would highly recommend . In manhattan upper side and minutes away from all the great amenities.

Stayed December 2015, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Syed Q
Afton, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

The end of January my husband and I stayed at the Bentley Hotel for two nights. It was my every couple of months cancer checkup at Sloan Kettering to see if it has reoccurred. We always stay at the Bentley. As usual, we got a great rate for Sloan Kettering patients.
Desmane was at the Front Desk and checked us in. She was friendly, helpful, and professional. I have never met an employee there who wasn't all of the above. It is employees like Desmane who make you want to come back. That's one reason we stay here, besides being only a few blocks from the hospital. The rooms are clean, comfy, and modern. The beds and pillows make you want to stay in bed all day.

I would recommend this hotel. In the two plus years I've been going to Sloan, we must have stayed there at least four times a year, and for one week while I had surgery, my husband stayed. They give exceptional service. You won't be disappointed.

Stayed January 2016, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Helen R
Medford, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Was close to all I needed was able to walk to the hospital to see my husband and I felt it was a safe area . I would def go back for fun stays as I frequently visit Manhattan a lot. The rooms were reasonable and taci right outside the door . The area is close to 1 st avenue which has great food places to eat and bus service for either direction . Value Wes def a good way to describe hey I stayed,

• Stayed February 2016, traveled solo

1 Thank Christine A
Red Bank, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

The Bentley has been my go to hotel for the past year, and the employees keep impressing me more and more each time I visit. This time was during the blizzard of 2016 and they were able to get my car out early from the heavy snow. I was stuck and the bellman and manager helped me

Stayed January 2016, traveled on business
1 Thank attinstalguy12
Finger Lakes, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I had my knee replaced last week at the Hospital for Special Surgery. I did not want my wife to have to travel a long distance to come visit me for my four day stay, so we booked a junior suite here. I stayed the first night and my wife the next four.

The pluses: only 8 streets blocks from the hospital; very comfortable room; very good bed; great views from our 15th floor corner windows; inexpensive on-site parking for NYC; friendly accommodating staff; proximity to 1st Ave restaurants.

The minuses: quite noisy even though on the 15th floor. I thought it was a bad sign that there were earplugs in the ensuite bathroom amenities. No valet parking; no room service; coffee in the room was $2.50/cup; half closet for hanging clothes; bathroom is small and very little shelf space to put travel toiletries kits.

But for our needs, the Bentley Hotel really fit our requirements.

Stayed February 2016, traveled as a couple