I was looking forward to this place; so close to Central Park. But the room was very old feeling, very spartan. Air conditioning did not work well. Paid over $400 and they forgot shampoo. The linen wasn't good. There are no bathrobes. Permanent residents are also in this hotel; which is weird - seeing them in their robes etc. Won't go back, that is for sure.
- Also Known As:
- The Helmsley Carlton House Hotel
- The Helmsley Carlton House Hotel New York City
- Helmsley Carlton Hotel
- The Helmsley Carlton Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant, residential style all suite high-rise hotel on the Upper East Side, 1 block from Central Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Venere so you can book your The Helmsley Carlton House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.