My mother stayed there ,I stayed there, my Daughter stayed there, my son stayed there, when I am in New York thats where Ill stay again,
Its good , not just good, Bloody Good, the service, the suite the pillows, the food, yes its all good, My Daughter left her green Bunny there, we travelled to Quebec and down to Atlanta , when we got home to Panama ,I phone the hotel , and Yes Mr Walker we have your daughters rabbit, and low and behold , they flew it down to us, thats service, Waldorf style. If you want to experience New York, stay at the Waldorf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring above Manhattan on the 28th-42nd floors of The Waldorf=Astoria, this boutique hotel is home to celebrities and corporate leaders and has hosted every American president since Herbert Hoover. The hotel features a collection of 181 rooms, including 123 impressive suites with its own Les Clef D’Or concierge and a dedicated private entrance. Towers Guest enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge. The hotel is situated within the Waldorf Astoria in midtown Manhattan, near shops, museums & the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel New York City
- Waldorf Hotel New York City
- Waldorf New York
- Waldorf Towers
- Waldorf Astoria New York City