There are lots of choices for hotels in New York City. A venerable old favorite is the Waldorf Towers inside the Waldorf Astoria Hotel. The staff is incredible well-schooled in providing first class service. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to everything.
Rooms and interior corridors are starting to show their age but for the most part, things are well-kept.
Unless you want the top-tier “see and be seen” experience in New York, this hotel represents the best value for first class hotels in Manhattan.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel New York City
- The Towers Of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel
- Waldorf Hotel New York City
- Waldorf New York
- Waldorf Towers
- Waldorf Astoria New York City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring above Manhattan on the 28th-42nd floors of The Waldorf=Astoria, this boutique hotel is home to celebrities and corporate leaders and has hosted every American president since Herbert Hoover. The hotel features a collection of 181 rooms, including 123 impressive suites with its own Les Clef D’Or concierge and a dedicated private entrance. Towers Guest enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge. The hotel is situated within the Waldorf Astoria in midtown Manhattan, near shops, museums & the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.