I stay here often. Rooms are small if you don't upgrade. Nice ambiance. Service is spotty. Sometimes I get a quick response to a request, other times it takes an hour or more. Crowded lobby restaurant. Good midtown location. Hilton honors points can be earned here! Room service is pricey, but food is decent. Love the eggs Benedict.
You can get a suite for not much more with two double beds and a sleep sofa, with two rooms. Great for families!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring above Manhattan on the 28th-42nd floors of The Waldorf=Astoria, this boutique hotel is home to celebrities and corporate leaders and has hosted every American president since Herbert Hoover. The hotel features a collection of 181 rooms, including 123 impressive suites with its own Les Clef D’Or concierge and a dedicated private entrance. Towers Guest enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge. The hotel is situated within the Waldorf Astoria in midtown Manhattan, near shops, museums & the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel New York City
- Waldorf Hotel New York City
- Waldorf New York
- Waldorf Towers
- Waldorf Astoria New York City