My partner and I were due to marry on the 30th of September, however due to the death of one of the bridal party we decided to postpone and get away with a trip to NYC over the would be wedding weekend.
We booked to stay at the Waldorf Astoria and on our arrival were told that we had been given an upgrade to The Towers.
The room that we were provided with was on the 35th floor and adjacent to the presidential suite. It was clean and spacious. The bed was comfortable and it had a great view looking down on the beautiful church.
The bathroom had a separate bath and shower, was very spacious. The room was missing the hairdrier however this was replaced almost as soon as i called down. The room was serviced daily, however we did miss the night turndown on one occasion.
The complimentary breakfast was good, however not enough tables- especially when there are few famous faces with their entire entourage all eating at the same time! However who are we to complain- the coffee was good and the juice fresh!
The next thing on my list is the concierge service- this was top notch, we had a list of what we wanted to cover in the few days that we were in the city and they were able to arrange it all for us. So that no time was wasted they contacted us when things were done and updated us so that we could make decisions when we needed to. I compleatly trusted all of their recommendations we were booked into a beautiful venician restaurant for our special 'wedding dinner'. Which was amazing!
He was even great at helping me when I was checking my partner and I onto our flight home and I sat us at different sides of the plane!
The hotel really made this stay a memory of a lifetime. I was initially dreading the weekend following the postponement of the wedding, however I now look back in complete joy to a stay that was wonderful and magical.
Thank you to The Towers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Soaring above Manhattan on the 28th-42nd floors of The Waldorf=Astoria, this boutique hotel is home to celebrities and corporate leaders and has hosted every American president since Herbert Hoover. The hotel features a collection of 181 rooms, including 123 impressive suites with its own Les Clef D’Or concierge and a dedicated private entrance. Towers Guest enjoy complimentary Continental breakfast in the Astoria Lounge. The hotel is situated within the Waldorf Astoria in midtown Manhattan, near shops, museums & the United Nations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Towers Of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel New York City
- Waldorf Hotel New York City
- Waldorf New York
- Waldorf Towers
- Waldorf Astoria New York City