“Quality & Top Notch Service is a Norm! Repeat Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Trump International Hotel and Tower New York

You added Trump International Hotel and Tower New York to your Saves list
Trump International Hotel and Tower New York
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Central Park West, New York City, NY 10023 (Upper West Side)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Up to 30% off on Suites!
Ranked #30 of 464 Hotels in New York City
Dallas, Texas
“Quality & Top Notch Service is a Norm! Repeat Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The Team at Trump International Hotel & Towers has again exceeded my service expectations!! This was my second stay and I was a guest for 10 nights! In town for Fashion Week as a new entrepreneur. The staff go above and beyond!! I was SHOCKED that they remembered me upon arrival!! Samuel, Mariliz, Vlad, Halema, Hector, and I know there are a few others I am missing, my apologies. My room was a corner room with a city view. AMAZING!!! The breakfast at Nougatine was amazing and the Nougatine staff, also AMAZING!! Cesar & Jose especially. I also dined at Jean-Georges twice during my stay. Caty, James and JG himself are FABULOUS!! I had the pleasure of meeting JG and I think I also unknowingly met his son while I was at the bar having a drink and socializing. I LOVE this place and am considering it for residency at this point. I plan to be in the city often and love the amenities and convenience they offer. They were able to print temporary business cards for me, receive and send faxes for my financial institution, provided access to their conference room for business purposes, the courtesy car was also a great amenity that I fully leveraged. By the end of my stay I departed with hugs and big thanks!! I can't wait to stay again. I was in NY for a different business trip in April 2015 and stopped by to have a drink. It's amazing that all the team members still remembered me and greeted me with hugs and smiles. This is what life's about!! Thanks so much, Trump Team!! I will see you soon!! :)

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Chino Hills, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I just feel I got the best of everything by staying at the Trump hotel. Our junior suite was well appointed. Our king sized bed was very comfortable, view from our room was decent, room and surroundings were clean and well maintained, nice shade and sheer window treatments, mini kitchen was convenient, and staff were courteous and attentive. Literally a few steps from the subway station, made it convenient to get around. Across the hotel is the entrance to the Central Park. You can rent a bike and begin your exploration of the park from that point. Also a few steps from the Time Warner bldg where you will find nice shops and Whole Foods. I like the upper west side. My only regret is not being able to swim at the pool because we had such a hectic schedule. I would love to stay at the Trump again.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor.
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at Trump International Hotel & Tower NY-Central Park. I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time with us and truly enjoyed everything about our hotel. I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future so that you can take some time to enjoy a swim in our pool!
Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

As expected, the hotel is first class in every department. Try for a corner suite for an exceptional experience of being in the heart of Columbus Circle/Central Park. Pricy, but we had a deal through Amex giving us the third night for free.

Room Tip: corner suite if possible -- rooms ending in 04 best
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York. I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your time with us and that you would recommend your experience. I look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.
Cleveland, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

For the price, stay at St. Regis or The Plaza. I have stayed at other Trump properties and have had only great experiences until this one. This was one of the most disappointing hotel stays we had ever had. It started with our check in process until the check out process. We didn't enjoy anything about the stay. I usually only post positive reviews but if you are trying to consider the Trump New York over other 5 star properties, do not book the Trump.

• Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York. We value all forms of guest feedback as an opportunity to continually improve our services and facilities for our guests.

I am of course very concerned to learn that your experience fell short of your expectations. Please accept my sincere apologies that you were left to feel disappointed with your hotel stay.

I would like to assure you that we pay careful attention to feedback such as you have provided, taking immediate steps to correct any deficiencies. I would therefore hope that your experience on this visit would not dissuade you from staying with us again if your plans bring you to New York.

We hope to have the opportunity to restore your complete confidence in the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A birthday celebration weekend in a suite overlooking Central Park was a dream come true! Hotel staff is world--class, fun entertaining guests in the suite making good use of the sleek kitchenette. Decor was elegant and stylish, view was gorgeous! Birthday amenities were a pleasant surprise!

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you accept it.
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, I am very pleased to read that your Birthday visit to our hotel exceeded your expectations and that we were able to ensure your stay with us was relaxing and memorable. Thank you for sharing your experience and for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park in the near future.
Syosset, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This is our 2nd time staying here with my children and again we were very happy with our accommodations. It was a very busy week in the city due to college graduations. We requested an upper floor suite, but unfortunately they were 100% booked; they couldn't accommodate our request. Trump International is definitely a fine hotel and deserves all the stars they earned. The rooms and suites are very spacious and finely decorated. All the employees that we came on contact with were extremely friendly and helpful. We definitely will be back!

Stayed May 2015, traveled with family
Dear Guest, I was very pleased to read you and your family felt pampered during your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower NY-Central Park. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with your room amenities that you enjoyed and for acknowledging our team members who assisted in making your stay more convenient and comfortable. Your feedback is much appreciated. Thank you again for your post and I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My fiance and I stayed at the Trump for the first time. We wanted to be next to Central Park and close to midtown and wanted a hotel we did not have to be afraid of. We are picky about cleanliness and bathrooms. Wow did we make the right choice!! The room is spectacular and the Central Park view was amazing to wake up to every morning! The room is very detailed from the "smart" lights to the pair of bathrobes and slippers that await you when you arrive! The staff is very friendly and even granted us a 2pm late checkout on our final day as we were not feeling too well. In typical Trump fashion, this place cannot be outdone.

Room Tip: Pay extra for the Central Park view! You won't regret it!
  • Stayed May 2015, traveled as a couple
TIHT-NY, General Manager at Trump International Hotel and Tower New York, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Guest, Thank you for the rave review of your recent visit to the Trump International Hotel and Tower New York-Central Park! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am delighted to read your appraisal of our team, services and I know our staff will be equally pleased to learn of your kind remarks and recognition of their efforts. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Been to Trump International Hotel and Tower New York? Share your experiences!