It's annoying that a hotel with such beautiful location is just the typical "you are a tourist, so we treat you s***" type of hotel.
The staff are the most unfriendly - you dont expect so from Front desk staff.
The breakfast on their menu's says that it starts at 6am - you're lucky if you have it before 7am
The Internet is a mess, and very expensive, it's just crazy that people still charge 14$ a day for Wifi!
Rooms dont get cleaned until 4pm - when you come back for a nap!
Overall, it looks great, but small things makes you feel the most unwelcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHOREHAM is a fashionable retreat dedicated to the experience of design. Flat-screen monitors throughout the property feature an array of video and interactive art with vibrant images of nature in motion. The hotel offers a variety of accommodations ranging from superior to specialty suites available with king, queen or two queen-sized beds. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers in junior suites and select rooms, iJoy massage chairs, Bose Wave(R) radio CD players, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guest room baths are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile, gray slate vanity tops, brushed stainless steel sinks with satin nickel fixtures and Philosophy bath amenities. SHOREHAM is perfectly positioned just steps away from the top shops of Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Broadway and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Otel, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City