The Shoreham is ideally located if you have to do business...or shopping! Same street as the Peninsula when you think of it and half the price....
The rooms are not huge, like most design hotels mind you but comfortable enough. Soundproofing could be better(like most hotels in NY...) as the street noise level can prove to be quite high.
breakfast is somewhat standard and extras tend to be on the expensive side. In short it is great value for money the bar is a cool place to hang out at night time especially in the warm days. Keep it up!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHOREHAM is a fashionable retreat dedicated to the experience of design. Flat-screen monitors throughout the property feature an array of video and interactive art with vibrant images of nature in motion. The hotel offers a variety of accommodations ranging from superior to specialty suites available with king, queen or two queen-sized beds. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers in junior suites and select rooms, iJoy massage chairs, Bose Wave(R) radio CD players, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guest room baths are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile, gray slate vanity tops, brushed stainless steel sinks with satin nickel fixtures and Philosophy bath amenities. SHOREHAM is perfectly positioned just steps away from the top shops of Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Broadway and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City