“Dream hotel in NYC” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 458 Hotels in New York City
Los Angeles, California
“Dream hotel in NYC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have stayed there many times over the years...The new redo looks fabulous and I can only imagine what it would be like to stay there now...but for me it is out of my price range! The rooms have always been some of the largest in NYC with options for families traveling with kids that need connecting rooms. I travelled some time before the date they allow in reviews. Wish I could stay there on my next trip!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Wonderful location , fantastic staff ,lovely accommodations. Recommend to those looking for a sophisticated yet low key and comfortable place to stay in the heart of NYC. They even permit dogs :) Quiet, clean and first class in all respects. We stay there regularly !

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I stayed on business for four nights in January and was very impressed with the renovation - beautiful large rooms, great bathrooms, good gym, salon on site, ideal location and most of all I was blown away by the service - in particular the front desk and concierge team - anticipated my every need, booked us into fantastic restaurants. GO ! You'll love it.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This was my second time at Loews Regency and they didn't disappoint. Classy hotel with a classy address. Helpful and friendly staff and well appointed, clean and spacious rooms. Very close to great shopping on Madison and 5th Avenue and close to Subway. Can't beat that. The only disappointment was the offer of the Fiat service. Although I booked it early in the day, they ended up only having 1 car available that day and were therefore unable to accommodate my request. If this service is being offered as a benefit to guests, then they should make sure that there are sufficient vehicles available. I don't think this has anything to do with the hotel though, but thought I'd mention it so people are aware of the shortcomings of this service. Apart from that glitch, we had a great time.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Loews Regency is definitely worth booking. The entire staff made us feel welcome from the moment we stepped out of the cab, and the excellent service continued throughout our stay. The fabulous location overlooking Park Avenue is safe and offers access to everything the city has to offer, whether it's shopping, a Broadway show or a carriage ride through Central Park. We are confident you will not be disappointed by selecting the Loews Regency Hotel for your next stay.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Dolores L, Marketing Coordinator at Loews Regency Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you for your review @Matthew S! We are so glad to hear about your wonderful stay. It’s great to hear you enjoyed our staff, your room, and the location of our hotel. We will be awaiting your return to New York to welcome you back!
Douglas, isle of man
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Took my wife on a 3 day break for her 40th and stayed at the Loews, well from getting out of the ordered SUV to getting back in it I can only say how the whole experience was up among the best we have had.
The staff could not do more for you, especially Ela (hope I have her name correct) on Concierge, she looked after us so well with ideas, things to do and so knowledgeable on restaurants places to visit.
The room very spacious with its own lounge area, although not looking out onto Park so the view was not great but again your in a big city so not all rooms will be!
Although we had a room near the lifts everything was to silent and beds comfy for a good nights sleep
On checking out a couple of issues with the bill, but again rectified without any question.
Would I stay here again........Cannot wait to return!!!
Thanks to all the staff at the Loews great experience from start to finish!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you @Ian D for your review and for letting us celebrate your wife’s 40th birthday. Ela is fantastic; she truly does know New York City like the back of her hand! It’s wonderful to hear she was able to assist so much, we will make sure to let her know your comments. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!
George Town, Grand Cayman
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

there are a lot of choices in nyc for hotels. Stay here and you'll never have to choose again. I have stayed here every time I've been to nyc and am never disappointed. The hotel gets better each time I stay. The staff are always friendly and accommodating. The lounge and restaurant is great. The rooms are spacious, clean and have great views. The Loews has a great location and you can literally get anywhere from there.

I am not a business traveler and have always been made to feel welcome. I dress super casual and am very relaxed. Never have I been looked down upon for not wearing a tie.

I will literally never stay anywhere else in nyc.

Stayed September 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review @Steven S. We are so happy to hear you have made Loews Regency your home away from home in New York. We agree, our views are true New York experiences on their own, and we are thrilled to see you will be back to enjoy them. Look forward to seeing you again soon!

Been to Loews Regency Hotel? Share your experiences!