this is a truly beautiful hotel, esp the public space. i love the lobby and its function rooms. so beautiful. the location is great for shopping and central park. also pretty convenient for numerous restaurants on lexington. service was attentive and the room was nice.
breakfast was slightly pricey, i feel.
for each elevator, there was an attendant who pushes the buttons for you and go up and down with you. this was a nice touch but after a few times, i felt uncomfortable having to make small talks.
still altogether i had a great stay. i had a city view room and that was nice. but i am sure the park view would be amazing though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City