We stayed here for one night booked on Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts and the moment from check-in to check-out everything was simply amazing. A perfect location right by Central Park and amazing shopping and restaurants/ museums etc. The young lady at check in was very gracious and they had upgraded us to a beautiful room on the higher floor. The hotel is beautifully appointed, the bed very comfortable, large bathroom with marble soaking tub, separate marble shower stall. The hotel's restaurant "Sirio" is excellent. I have been here once for dinner previously and everything was delicious. The breakfast that we had there on our stay was equally delicious. Sirio also gets a nice after work cocktail crowd, great bar snacks and nice bar menu. Their other lounge is the "Two E Bar/Lounge". Very sexy swanky lounge in the main part of the hotel, perfect for late night cocktails or after dinner drinks etc. The staff is very accommodating ... Even the gentleman operating the elevator, when we had come back after midnight , had asked us if we wanted a wake up call, and we asked him if we could have coffee brought up to our room for the morning also, and he said fine. All in all a beautiful stay, we booked again for a birthday in May!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City