In the hustle and bustle of Manhattan it is pleasant to have a tranquil oasis to come home to, especially if your trip to the big Apple is also business related. The Pierre, part of the Taj group of international prime hotels, is run by the most attentive staff from the teams at the reception, the concierge desks, the housekeeping of your room and the doormen. All were extremely obliging taking great care to treating you as a valued guest. There is free WiFi and perhaps folk should simply ask when they register. Had no difficulty conducting work that needed to be done with my laptop. Location of hotel is convenient to all of Manhattan and to subway lines. Next to Central Park, Fifth and Park Avenues provides ample opportunities for taking leisurely strolls or shopping. Many of the Manhattan streets turn into pedestrian malls on Sundays. Places like Bryan Park also provides plenty of history and activities to be a part of. The Pierre provides a rich backdrop to the electric vibe of the city. Elegance and old class charm conveys what the Pierre is all about. Enjoy this oasis on the Upper East Side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, LHW, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Venere, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City