The rooms were great. We asked for central park view, but someone forgot the common sense to put the bed on the other side of the room so you could see the park while lying down. Beds were super comfortable. The service was beyond excellent. The lounge closes early, 1am, we could not have night caps after getting in from threatre and dinning. I ran out cash and needed a cash advance on my credit card, but sadly enough they were not allowed to do it. These minor things which you expect from a luxury hotel, is what prevented me from giving a 5 star rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LHW, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City