This hotel impressed us from the second we arrived until the second we left. We arrived very early and they were incredibly accommodating, even apologizing for not having our room available at 8 am! They took our luggage, gave us recommendations for breakfast and promised to call us when our room was ready. They did so by 11am and we were taken to a stunning room, with beautiful views of Central park and the city. The concierge, Ivette, had wonderful suggestions of what to do, helped us with tickets, transportation and how to make the most of our short time in the city. As I was celebrating my birthday, everyone went out of their way to wish me a Happy Birthday, and when we arrived back to our room Friday night, a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a bottle of champagne and cheesecake were waiting for us! WOW!
The room was spacious and tastefully decorated. Bed was VERY comfortable and bathroom was large and well laid out. Location was perfect - easy access to everything and the service was outstanding! My only criticism was no coffee maker in the room. Other than that, I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LHW, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotel.de, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City