So, my buddy called this "old school" which I found to be a compliment. That means they know how to do it. The Pierre is not for the faint at heart when it comes to budget but if that is not an issue you can not beat the fantastic location and excellent service. I booked through AMEX and the extra features were nice for sure. No upgrade which left us in a relatively small king, no view and a bit old in some ways yet the bedding and features were very clean and bathroom quite large for the room. Great feature of separate tub to shower with the large rain head shower being nice feature. Minor mixups in reservation names (a real mystery) and wrong paper delivery each morning kept the full 5 stars. But, do not let these minor details keep you from OLD SCHOOL. Sometimes that's best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City