I stayed at the Pierre Hotel for 2 nights on a business trip to NY. I arrived around 6pm hoping to check in and head off to dinner at 7pm. I was checked into a rather large classic room - it was really very nice and I was quite surprised by the size for a midtown hotel room, but of course the heater made a loud banging noise that wasn't easily fixed by the engineers who made 2 trips to my room! So I was moved to a normal classic, which was still a good size for a NY hotel, but I was a bit disappointed and felt while the front desk was polite, they didn't handle it very smoothly. There seemed to be quite a few trainees on staff, which made the service, while friendly, a bit unpolished. I'd probably consider staying here again, but will probably explore some other options for my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LHW, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City