The staff here are great, friendly and helpful. The hotel is a little bit faded though and we much prefer the Boston hotel to this one. The location is wonderful. The afternoon tea needs to ditch the tea bags though - no excuse for not having 'real' tea since the sandwiches are tiny and must take effort to make only to be let down by a tea bag. Eye-wateringly expensive .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, LHW, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City