We stayed at the Pierre for 7 nights in October and it was an exceptional experience. Our room was large, with a partial park view and it was very comfortable and elegantly appointed. The service is what really made the hotel stand out. From the friendly and helpful concierges, to the efficient and gracious elevator operators (yes, its a throwback to another time, but it also provides a personal and unobtrusive additional level of security, as they get to recognize their guests), to the immaculate rooms, all of our needs were met. My husband and I were also impressed because the service was not at all stuffy--just gracious.
I inadvertently left a gold and diamond bracelet in the room. My stomach sank when I realized it after I returned home. I thought that I would never see it again, but when I called the hotel, one of the people who serviced the room had turned it into security. I received it back, along with a brand new pair of shoes that I had also left behind!
Highly recommend the Pierre and will stay again next time I am in New York.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, LHW, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Amex, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.