Staying at The Pierre is like staying in a pied a terre of your own. It's a very personal experience from check in, to the ride up the elevator (they have wonderful elevator operators), to turn down service. Discrete, quiet, anything but ostentious.... Stayed in a beautiful high floor room - not overlooking the park - room service was extraordinary ( if a tad "cher"). Bathroom was beautiful and well appointed.
The Pierre is perfectly located on the East Side - with Madison Ave shops (Hermes, et al) just a few blocks away.
Concierge is world class - if you can think of it - they can deliver. This is an intensely personal, custom experience. Not "flash" at all... just luxurious and understated.
Best of all La Caprice restaurant is just downstairs and ... amazing. On this trip (an overnight prior to a long haul flight to Asia) we had the opportunity to experience breakfast, lunch and dinner on this stay. Did all those in the Caprice (due to the awful weather) and .... not a single solitary thing to complain about.... This is a wonderful, small hotel experience... savor it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LHW, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City