Just came back from a business trip and stayed in Westin for 4 nights. This is my 1st stay in the Westin and I would rate my stay as average.
Pros : close to the subway and lots of restaurants, cafe, Starbuck in the area. Free wifi included in the corporate rate.
Cons : very noisy, sound proof of the room poor. Though my room is the 14th floor as it is facing the main street, I could hardly sleep at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New York Grand Central hotel is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Our hotel is ideal for both leisure and business travelers as it is ideally located near Grand Central Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Westin New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New York Helmsley Hotel New York City
- The Hotel New York City
- New York Helmsley Hotel
- Hemsley New York
- Helmsley Hotel New York
- The New York City Helmsley
- Helmsley New York