Location was a little further over on the East side than I would normally choose - so bit of a hike back at night from a broadway show if you can't get a cab/don't want to ride subway. But still pretty easy to get around. (Ess A Bagel is just about 10 blocks up 3rd for some amazing bagels!)
Our rooms were as expected for a Westin - clean and comfortable, and the heavenly shower was great with decent shampoo/conditioner in room. The guys at the luggage storage and at the door were helpful. One of the front desk staff was a little brusque, but everyone else was very pleasant. There is some street noise at night - but not that big a deal.
- Also Known As:
- The New York Helmsley Hotel New York City
- The New York Helmsley Hotel
- New York Helmsley
- The Hotel New York City
- New York Helmsley Hotel
- Hemsley New York
- Helmsley Hotel New York
- The New York City Helmsley
- Helmsley New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New York Grand Central hotel is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Our hotel is ideal for both leisure and business travelers as it is ideally located near Grand Central Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Orbitz, Starwood, Tingo, Otel, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Westin New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.