This was our sixth or seventh time staying here. It was as outstanding now as it was eight years ago. We had not been to the hotel for three years but we were welcomed back warmly. It's a small boutique hotel with an excellent location and staff. The front desk personnel, the housekeeping and the wait staff at the lobby bar/dining room were very efficient and caring. We enjoyed an early evening cocktail and watched the World Cup games that were being telecast. One day, many Brazilian fans were in the lobby watching the game. Fortunately, we were rooting along with them. Rooms are not huge but they are very comfortable. The hotel welcomes many nationalities as guests and makes them feel at home. As long ago native New Yorkers, we felt at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Splendia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York