We stayed here in November and then again in February and both times we were very happy with the quietness and cleanliness of our rooms. The first time we were upgraded and had a suite with a sitting area and a separate bedroom. More room than we needed but definitely appreciated. The staff was very welcoming and were available if we had questions or wanted extra pillows, etc. The continental breakfast was good in the morning being we were just looking for some coffee and pastries. There is a restaurant on the lobby level for anyone that wants a hot breakfast and the ability to order off a menu. We were in walking distance of great shopping, plenty of restaurant/bar choices, Broadway shows as well as Times Square. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Jetsetter, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York