There for a quick, 2-night stay with a friend, we were within walking distance of Times Square and the theaters. Our room was very large and comfortably "simple elegance". I like that it was a bit tucked away, located just off of the busy street, not ON it, so we didn't have a lot of the "just looking" tourist traffic found in the larger chains on Broadway. I also liked the decor and it's more traditional approach to everything from the furniture's upholstery to the chandeliers and classic light fixtures. Some of the other hotels we saw were so starkly modern and appeared to be more like night clubs. The Michelangelo was welcoming and very cozy. We would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, T4B, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York