My husband and I have stayed at the Michelangelo hotel for several years now. We LOVE this hotel and would never consider staying any where else in New York!!! As others have said, the location is fantastic, the rooms are really large, the bathrooms are great and the staff is fabulous!!! We now feel at home in New York at the Michelangelo!!! We have brought many friends there and they also loved it!!! Bernie at the bar, Henry at the door and the rest of the staff are so welcoming. The is a Europa cafe across the street and Ruth Chris next door, as well as The Capitol Grill. The hotel has a free car service to Wall Street M-F and continental breakfast everyday included in the price of the room..Michelangelo would be proud to have this hotel named after him!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, T4B, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York