I stayed at the Michelangelo on business last week. My room was enormous (by NY standards), well-appointed, and clean. Very comfortable bed; quiet (though I did not face the street - so it was a bit dark in the room). The staff, particularly the doormen, deserve a shout-out - always smiling and offering a greeting - it made it a pleasure to come back to the hotel. I try not to stay near Times Square as the area can be a bit of a zoo, but the Michelangelo was a haven from the craziness outside. The price also was very reasonable given the central location and the amenities offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York