Michaelangelo!!! I love this place, love love it. Upon walking into the lobby you feel like your walking into a palace, so beautiful, the front desk staff was super nice and helpful. I did get lost trying to find my room but some of the staff helped me out. I got the Executive Room for my girlfriend and I and this room was worth every penny! Amazing room, extremely big for the city, huge bath tub and shower and the bed, it was like sleeping on a cloud. The view did suck but no biggie. This hotel is sickkkkk I recommend it to everyone, even if its for a night!
p.s.- if your with a group of friends this is the hotel to get , besides the hilton and the other high end places like the plaza, the palace, etc. it has the most space per square inch for a room in the city
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, T4B, Expedia, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York