Many special thanks for Joanna for her warm welcome and the upgrade to a suite for me and my 11 year-old son. The extra space and privacy were a real bonus. All of the staff were friendly, prompt and helpful at all times; however, Joanna deserves particular mention because I found her not only professional and courteous, but also genuinely warm and caring.
We really appreciated the little touches like the cappuccino machine, and the beautiful room in which to enjoy it, as well as the bowl of fresh apples and, most of all the cookies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architectural and historical landmark, The Mansfield is a portal to a New York City of days gone. Guests of the hotel appreciate its club-like surroundings and superb craftsmanship, as illustrated by the lobby’s detailed illuminated 16-foot ceiling and oval staircases with original terrazzo floors. The Mansfield is located just off of Fifth Avenue at 44th Street, residing within the historic preservation district of Midtown Manhattan, and deep in the heart of the Theater District. The hotel is within a short walk of the finest Fifth Avenue stores, Bryant Park, Times Square, Broadway, Grand Central Station, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and the Radio City Music Hall. Guests can enjoy complimentary 24-hour espresso and cappuccino in the hotel's classically-restored Beaux-Arts Club Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansfield Hotel New York City
- Mansfield New York City
- Mansfield Hotel New York City