We stayed here on our second visit to NYC for our 10th anniversary on 14 feb 2013. Our travel agent sent an email to advise the hotel of our anniversary, but nothing was mentioned to us!
We found the staff very polite & helpful & the hotel was clean. The beds were so comfy, but the room we had was 304 & it's bay window faced onto 44th street, it also had a vent and this made it very noisey at night. Walls were a bit thin, as all we could here in next room was some horrible guy coughing his guts up all the time. We would consider using this hotel again, although we would ask for a quieter room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architectural and historical landmark, The Mansfield is a portal to a New York City of days gone. Guests of the hotel appreciate its club-like surroundings and superb craftsmanship, as illustrated by the lobby’s detailed illuminated 16-foot ceiling and oval staircases with original terrazzo floors. The Mansfield is located just off of Fifth Avenue at 44th Street, residing within the historic preservation district of Midtown Manhattan, and deep in the heart of the Theater District. The hotel is within a short walk of the finest Fifth Avenue stores, Bryant Park, Times Square, Broadway, Grand Central Station, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and the Radio City Music Hall. Guests can enjoy complimentary 24-hour espresso and cappuccino in the hotel's classically-restored Beaux-Arts Club Room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansfield Hotel New York City
- Mansfield New York City
- Mansfield Hotel New York City