Beautifully decorated and well kept, felt like we were somewhere a bit special. Very comfortable bed very quiet considering the excellent location. Ideal for a quiet, relaxing and romantic retreat when one has been walking aroung NYC all day. We had complimentery Prosecco on arrival (not sure whether this was becasue we were on honeymoon or not - they didn't say)! I loved the variety of teas available too. The attitude of some of the staff left a bit to be desired but on the whole excellent.
- Also Known As:
- The Inn At Irving Place Hotel New York City
- The Inn At Irving Place Hotel
- Hotel At Irving Place
- At Irving Place Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Inn housed in 2 Greek Revival Townhouses dating from 1834. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Inn at Irving Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.