I had a very last minute stay in NYC. My daughter had walked by this small hotel often, and called and booked a room for me the same night. They were offering a summer special, stay 2 nights, get the third free. What my daughter and I hadn't counted on: free European breakfast every morning, wine and cheese every afternoon, and outstanding service from the staff. The rooms were quite small, but fine for the time we spent in it. It was located 1 block from the 86th station, and walking distance to the park. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Otel, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City