The Franklin proved to be an extremely acceptable pleasant stay. Didn't expect to have wine and cheese service; nice surprise. The bed was super comfy and considering space is premium in New York our room had everything needed for a short stay. Within walking distance to everything New York - museums, Central Park, the Tank nice local restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Bvlgari bath amenities, complimentary shoe shine, 24-hour cappuccino machine and New York Sports club passes upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City