This 1929 hotel is a charmer. It is also located on the upper east side right around the corner from the Lexington Ave line. This 87th street location gives you a central location for the Met and other 5th Ave museums. The price was excellent, below the average $250 per night NYC price.
They had breakfast and an afternoon wine event, very cool. Our room was small which they tell you ahead of booking. The room decor was modern, clean, and the staff was great. Highly recommend for mid town lodging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City