This was my second time to stay at The Franklin and it was like coming home! Marla was so welcoming and making certain that everything was perfect. She always goes above and beyond to make your stay is as pleasant as can be! The service is excellent from all the staff. Love having my tea in the morning and sitting in the front room to people watch. The room size is perfect for us as we are only there at night or for an afternoon rest time.
There are so many great restaurants, museums and shops nearby. Love Candle 79 restaurant which is vegan and Felice's. Went downtown for brunch on Sunday to Lexington Brass which was fantastic. Look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Agoda so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City