My daughter lives a few blocks from the Franklin, and her AC went out during an extremely hot few days. She suffered through it, but the night before a big event at work, she needed a good night sleep. It was also her birthday week, so I reserved her a room for the night - at about 9pm. The front desk staff person could not have been nicer to me about accomodating her that night. She loved the room - beautiful, restful and cool! Thank you, The Franklin! Next time I come up to visit, I'll stay longer than 8 hours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City