The Franklin hotel is awful in almost every way!
Rooms and in particular the bathrooms are tiny, heating and air con both so loud its almost impossible to get a full nights sleep.
The staff couldn't care less.
Tiny breakfast room that's sits 10 people for a hotel with 50 rooms.
I just don't think they deserve our business.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- The Franklin Hotel
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Bvlgari bath amenities, complimentary shoe shine, 24-hour cappuccino machine and New York Sports club passes upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Otel, Venere and Tingo so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.