Just home from 5 Fantastic Nights in The Franklin Hotel and have to say you could not find nicer staff anywhere they where always so helpful no matter what we needed.From reading previous reviews i was afraid that the rooms would be tiny but was pleasantly surprised the rooms are not huge but they are perfectly formed everything that you could need included an in room safe . The Hotel provides a continental breakfast from 7am to 10 am and is handy for grabbing something before you go out each day and there is a coffee machine that is accessible 24 hours a day .
There is also and wine and cheese reception every evening which is very nice .
I will defiantly recommend this hotel to friends and family travelling to New York .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City