I stayed at the Belvedere for 3 nights while attending a seminar. First, I was met by a bell staff (David, I think) who not only took care of my luggage, but anticipated my needs as well. He was very personable and immediately went to get additional bags so that I could unload all the shoes I had thrown in the trunk of my car. I arrived at the hotel at 7 am for a 4pm check in (don't ask..) and had to freshen up before my seminar. The hotel secured my luggage and parked my car so that I could get breakfast if I wanted, and not be late attending the seminar. It was great not having to worry about parking in NYC.
The front desk attendant was very pleasant. I told her my husband will be joining me a few days later and she immediately took his information incase he came while I was away.This way, they would give him a key for the room.
I was constantly asked if there was anything else they could do for me. Well, the time finally came when my husband and I were heading out for a walk and I said yes. "Is there a cooler where I could refill my water bottle', I asked one of the front desk staff (I wish I remembered his name) he said "no" and asked where we were from. He then asked if I would try the water from the faucet; I was hesitant but I prefer not to buy bottled water and he assured me that NYC water was good. He then took my bottle and went away to refill it for me. He could have directed me to a faucet somewhere in the building and that was what I expected him to do, but they went above and beyond my expectations.
It's the little things that matters most.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New York City’s theater district, The Belvedere Hotel in Manhattan is a hidden jewel within walking distance of Broadway’s best theaters. Built during the 1920’s Art Deco period, The Belvedere Hotel impresses guests with its elegant ambiance and comfortable lodging accommodations, all complemented by a friendly and helpful staff. The Belvedere’s spacious rooms, earthy tones, and endless amenities provide a relaxing retreat from the bright lights of the big city.The Belvedere’s central location in midtown Manhattan offers easy access to the best the Big Apple has to offer, including Broadway shows, fine dining, unparalleled shopping, and historic landmarks. Whether you’re traveling to New York City for business or pleasure, this luxurious hotel has something for everyone. Its room service, dining options, fitness center, business center, and special offers will make your stay at The Belvedere a central part of what is sure to be an unforgettable visit to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your The Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Belvedere Hotel New York City
- Belvedere New York City
- Belvedere Hotel New York City
- Belvedere Hotel Nyc