Our first visit to New York City was made easier by staying in such a well located hotel. Less than 2 blocks from Time Square and in the Theatre District. The restaurants of Hell's Kitchen are also only a 2 block walk. Subway stations to anywhere in the 5 boroughs are all within 2 blocks. Rockefeller Centre, Radio City and Central Park are an easy walk. The hub for the sight-seeing buses is just around the corner.
This hotel is great value. It offers a fairly quiet location, clean, well-appointed rooms with very comfortable beds and very good customer service. Our room was an Executive King, so we enjoyed a large room (for Manhattan) with a king bed, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee maker and a bar sink. The bathroom had marble tiled floors and walls, a tub with shower and stone counter top. As an Executive room it also came with free Wi-Fi. Some reviews complain the elevators are slow. We were on the 11th floor, so we noticed that, but it wasn't a big issue for us. They have a "governor" on the TV volume, which I can understand, but it's set so low you can't hear the TV when the air conditioner kicks in, or there are emergency vehicles nearby. Avoid using the internet in the main floor Business Centre. It's shockingly expensive!
Definitely recommend this hotel and would certainly book it again for a future trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New York City’s theater district, The Belvedere Hotel in Manhattan is a hidden jewel within walking distance of Broadway’s best theaters. Built during the 1920’s Art Deco period, The Belvedere Hotel impresses guests with its elegant ambiance and comfortable lodging accommodations, all complemented by a friendly and helpful staff. The Belvedere’s spacious rooms, earthy tones, and endless amenities provide a relaxing retreat from the bright lights of the big city.The Belvedere’s central location in midtown Manhattan offers easy access to the best the Big Apple has to offer, including Broadway shows, fine dining, unparalleled shopping, and historic landmarks. Whether you’re traveling to New York City for business or pleasure, this luxurious hotel has something for everyone. Its room service, dining options, fitness center, business center, and special offers will make your stay at The Belvedere a central part of what is sure to be an unforgettable visit to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and getaroom.com so you can book your The Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Belvedere Hotel New York City
- Belvedere New York City
- Belvedere Hotel New York City
- Belvedere Hotel Nyc