Quiet UES location. One block to the park, 4-6 blocks to the Met. Dux beds. Down pillows. Dean & Deluca stocked honor bar. Stylish, elegant, classy yet accessible. Bar Pleaides is comfortable and the bartenders pride themselves on their drink mixing abilities. Cafe Boulud has exquisite food but is even better for people watching if you are a tourist like me. My wife said that the spa provided the best massage she has ever had, hands down.
The staff were very helpful. Easy check in -even walked us to the elevator, the doormen held doors and hailed cabs, housekeeping was ninja like leaving behind only fresh water bottles and a thank you note for the tip.
Spendy? Yes but a good value nonetheless.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional moments at The Surrey extend well beyond your accommodations. Whether you prefer entertaining in the garden, indulging in a relaxing massage at Cornelia Spa or dining at your favorite table at Café Boulud, personality and personal preferences inform our service from the moment you make your reservation. Upon booking a suite at The Surrey, guests will receive the Complimentary Suite Program which includes complimentary wireless Internet, daily international newspaper, shoe shine, and a Surrey welcome amenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Splendia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City