Fantastic hotel but we're really dissapointed they wouldn't open the roof terrace for us on the last night of the season. Apparently the forecast was rain but even though it was a dry evening we couldn't just pop out to see the view and take sone pictures. The terrace was, after all, one of the reasons we chose the hotel.
Also it's a bit greedy to charge $14 for 24hrs of WIFI.
Otherwise, the place is lovely and the staff are friendly. Shame it couldn't have been perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional moments at The Surrey extend well beyond your accommodations. Whether you prefer entertaining in the garden, indulging in a relaxing massage at Cornelia Spa or dining at your favorite table at Café Boulud, personality and personal preferences inform our service from the moment you make your reservation. Upon booking a suite at The Surrey, guests will receive the Complimentary Suite Program which includes complimentary wireless Internet, daily international newspaper, shoe shine, and a Surrey welcome amenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City