the hotel was as nice as boutique hotels get in manhattan. the turn down service is markedly thoughtful, and the level of hospitality is a level above the majority of hotels.
that being said, there were two issues with the hotel:
1. i requested a goldfish and a bose sounddock three days before I checked in. It took 3 phone calls and 2.5 hours for me to get it.
2. room service food was below average, not something that i would expect from a 1st tier boutique hotel.
but despite those two annoyances, the hotel is stunning, and i would gladly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New York City’s celebrated luxury lifestyle hotel located in the heart of downtown, Soho Grand features impeccably decorated guest rooms, chic bar and lounge and is steps from NYC’s best attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tablet Hotels, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Soho Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Soho Grand
- Hotel New Soho York
- Soho Grand Hotel New York
- Soho Grand New York City