- my girlfriend and I stayed for one night at this hotel.
- the overall experience was pretty good and what you expect from such an establishment in this price range.
- The interior of public areas and the room are really nice, a bit arty and stylish. The place and room were clean.
- bathroom products provided were of high quality.
- the view from our room (12th floor, facing empire state and skyline) was stunning and a real treat to goto bed and weak up with.
- The room seemed a bit small but that is probably standard in NYC.
- one thing that was slightly irritating but understandable:
For quick check-out a final invoice with all details was to be found slipped through the door in the morning of check out. This makes perfect sense for business people or guests in a rush. As i was there with my girlfriend that was invited, this was not the most romantic thing for her to come across in the morning especially as she did not ought to know about the rate and costs.
Nevertheless that wasn t something, which could have ruined the overall experience.