What can I say. This place is perfect.
1) You can't beat the location. Its across the street from Central Park and the NRQ trains.
2) All employees were helpful and courteous. If we needed directions, advice on local dining, reservations, or room service they did not disappoint. Also their advice for a great cup of coffee or some of the most satisfying sushi was well appreciated.
3) The history of the hotel is intriguing. You're transported to a lush way of living once you walk into the lobby. Amazing architecture, historical art, and details that make the eyes wander.
4) The rooms are regal. Extremely comfortable with a lush feel. Just amazing charm. More charm than any other hotel I ever stayed at. Very impressive.
5) Just a great place to enjoy. It has so much to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sanctuary of excellence and impeccable service in New York's most exclusive neighborhood. Majestically overlooking Fifth Avenue and Central Park, The Sherry-Netherland is recognized as one of New York's most important hotels.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your The Sherry-Netherland Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sherry Netherland Hotel
- The Sherry Netherland Hotel