I had an overnight stay and was compelled to mention the check in experience. I was greeted with the warmest welcome from guest service agents Nicole, Molly and Shirnette. They expertly handled the check in line engaging every guest on queue including yours truly.
Across the lobby, the concierge team of John, Kendra and Mike were extremely helpful as well.
Personable staff and great customer service makes all the difference in a large convention hotel. It adds the element of warmth in a hotel where a customer can easily get lost in the hustle and bustle pace of New York City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton