We stayed a week at Sheraton Times Square and envoyed the stay. This is a large hotel with maybe a little tio small lobby for it's size. The lobby and the bar can be crowded and you may lack some atmosphere because of this. The room was very nice and was recently renovated. Maybe they had kept an old cupboard. This item looken a bit torn and gave a bad impression. The room was clean and we had a pretty nice view a bit obscured by skyscrapers higher than the hotel just across the street. But it was light and comfortable. The cleaning in the room was very good but in the corridor outside some trash could be left all day outside some of the rooms.
Service was good and the location of the hotel is excellent. All in all we would rate this hotel average. The price of internet in the room is high. I think internet charges should be included in the roomprice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton