Stayed here through Hotwire, so I didn't know which hotel I was getting, but was very pleasantly surprised. The Sheraton is not usually a hotel I would choose, but this one is conveniently located, recently renovated and quite comfortable. The location allowed me to walk or take the train anywhere that I needed to go. Rooms aren't huge but roomier than many others I've stayed at in hotels like the Paramount. I had one small problem with a mildewy shower curtain that stunk up the room, but they changed it and the problem was fixed. The service was sufficient and met my expectations. I would definitely consider staying here again.
Two things you should note:
-- the bathroom is small, so small that you need to close the door to use the bathtub. Also only one sink. It was fine for one person, but would be tight for two.
-- avoid the restaurant for breakfast. They only serve buffet in a diner like setting, and prices start at $30 for the continental breakfast. The Starbucks next to the front entrance has coffee, pastries, bagels, fruit, yogurt, cereal, etc and even has a toaster set up. You can grab something there for a third of the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton New York Times Square hotel is located between Central Park and Times Square in Manhattan's Midtown business and entertainment district. Our Executive Conference Center has 11,000 sq ft of premium meeting space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Amex, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton New York Hotel And Towers
- Sheraton New York City
- Sheraton Hotel New York
- Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton New York Towers
- New York City Sheraton